- MAKE: Blog: Unzap - USB TV-B-Gone with learning function, a hat that turns off tv sets when you look at them.
- Modern Mechanix: Machine Tears Apart And Rebuilds Speech (Sep, 1939), text-based, remix device from 1939.
- Modern Mechanix: Mirror Delivers Sales Talk To All Who Pause Before It (Sep, 1936), talking mirror?
- Modern Mechanix: Robot Introduces Banquet Speakers and Makes it Snappy (Feb, 1933)
- Passively Multiplayer: Why so fantastical, virtual worlds?, a great article by Merci Hammon
- I Can Has Cheezburger: LOL Birds, LOL wut?
I'll post pics of last night later.