Tuesday, August 26, 2008

America: Texas and Chicago

Here is a post by Nikola Tosic about the way America works internationally and the next election.
I agree with most of the things he says here.

It is strange living in Chicago and having lived in Texas right before hand.
Everything is the same everywhere.
My opinion is that honestly I cannot vote because I do not want the responsibility on me of what the president does during his term. I feel that I need to take responsibility for my actions and not those of other people. This does not mean that I would not help a person if I thought I had the chance too, or that I would not be responsible to help them if I had the chance, but that my descision on voting for a president cannot ever be informed enough to even decide which is the lesser of the two evils.